What could be better than a Rock Bergamot Sour from Rock & Rose on a Friday evening? Sit back and relax with one of these delicious cocktails with this recipe from the restaurant’s barman himself…cheers!
- 50 ml Bergamot and black tea infused gin
- 20ml homemade lavender cordial
- 20ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5ml of “Secret Ingredient” from Kew Garden
- 3 drops of peach bitter
- Sparkling water
- Add all the ingredients into the Boston Shaker (apart from the Sparkling water), Shake it for 6 seconds with cubed ice.
- When it’s nice and chilled, served in an Old Fashioned glass, Double strain onto fresh cubed ice and top up with sparkling water.
- Garnish with Lavender sprig, fresh blackberry, and of course…“the Secret Ingredient” in the chemical tube!