Fancy an evening of good music, good food, and all-round good vibes? Of course you do. When it comes to a good time, Tom Kerridge’s Pub in the Park ticks all the boxes; which is probably why last year’s inaugural festival sold out within 24 hours.
This year, Pub in the Park is going on tour – and we’re giving away two tickets for the opening session of Pub in the Park Marlow with Jamie Cullum and The Milk on the evening of Thursday 17th May.
To enter all you need to do is email your name, postal address and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Pub in the Park’ competition in the subject line of the email.
The deadline for entries is midnight on 27 April.
If you would NOT like to receive other news, competitions and offers from Exclusive magazine, include the words ‘Opt out’ in your email.
And in the meantime, read our interview with Tom Kerridge here.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition prize is valid for 2 x tickets to the opening night of Pub in the Park 2018 Marlow on 17th May.
- The tickets cover entry to the festival only, further food, beverage and products will need to be purchased by the winner whilst on site.
- The tickets can not be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize with Pub in the Park.
- At least one prize winner needs to be over 18. If neither prize winner can prove they are over 18 then Pub in the Park reserves the right to refuse entry to the festival.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random and notified via email.
- Pub in the Park reserves the right to refuse entry if they believe the winner does not comply with the terms and conditions